Sunday, May 13, 2012

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

There has been so much hype around this foundation on YouTube lately so a few weeks ago I went and picked it up at my local Boots. This foundation claims to be a anti-fatigue foundation an normally I am really worried about trying these kinds of foundation as I do have combination/oily skin. After trying this foundation for around a month I thought I would do a short review, the only bad thing about this foundation is it is REALLY sparkly! And the thing is when you first apply it it seems like there is no shimmer at all however when your face is placed under artificial lighting, you look like a disco ball! However this can easily be fixed by either mixing your foundation with a moisturiser or powdering over the top to take away some of the shimmer. Other than this problem this foundation is AMAZING! It stays looking perfect for about 7 hours and then after it starts to breakdown however this is still a long time and it can easily be fixed with a few touch ups! I believe that everyone should try this foundation as its around £8/£9 and it is worth it, any disadvantages can easily be fixed however I don't think it is the best on the market, it is still a really good bargain purchase! Lots of Love, Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment