Tuesday, May 08, 2012

favourite nail polishes of the moment!

HELLOO!

I have been obsessed with nails these few weeks and even though I'm not meant to have it on at school :S i still wear it more or less every day haha. Really I'm not into colourful nail polish that often but recently i have been obsessed. I find that (and i know it sounds cheesy but...) nail polish inspires me and some times even motivates me and lifts my day! I am here to talk about four colours that i love.
They are from left to right, Max Factor's 45 Fantasy f]Fire, BarryM's Mint Green, BarryM's Berry Ice Cream and Topshop's Pool Party. Now i am surprised myself that NONE of these are O.P.I! it is very rare for me not to wear O.P.I as i love them and they always look good but i haven't been able to easily get them recently and i was in need of a switch  up with the nail colours! All of my colours are either a boring pink or red and the occasional blue but i have been loving the block colours and most of my O.P.I's are shimmery. Not what i was wanting so i popped to my local high street to find some spring colours.

I have to yet try this one (as i got it yesterday) but i am in love with the colour and i have nothing like it. this colour is the perfect lilac that I'm sure will  look beautiful on the nails.
Yes it is new too haha (how could i refuse two for £5.00) I have been wanting a mint green nail polish for a while and i even bought mint green jeans... did i take it a little too far? Haha again i have never tried a Barry M nail polish besides a chunky glitter and i am not sure how the formula is but fingers crossed.
on the last of my pastel shades this is my favourite of all! I received this in a set at Christmas and fell in love with the colour so i had to buy it full size so i did the other day and i don't regret one penny of it. I cant even say one bad thing about it. you need two coats for opacity but i think that is perfect.
I left this one to last as it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and as it is fairly sheer i think goes perfect over all of these shades above. Even though i said i am liking block colours i also like the occasional shimmer and with all the duo chrome in this it is hard not to like it.

This is what fantasy fire looks like over pool party. GORGEOUS isn't it? It is what i am wearing right now and i love it.

Lots of love,
Millie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment