Saturday, May 12, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY

So yesterday (11th may) was my birthday! so i thought i would share most of my experience with you! But it is mainly just my birthday party. I had a great day and enjoyed it all. The presents, the messages and just on a whole the day.

In the morning i opened all my presents from my family (however was a little late for school hehe)

Then i had school bla bla bla and then i came home with 5 other friends to my cup cake party. A lady that makes cupcakes called 'the cookery angel' came over to teach us how to make and decorate the cupcakes. we all git a choice to have chocolate or vanilla flavoured and all but two did the vanilla.


then the other two did the yummy chocolate batter (emily did the chocolate and i did vanilla)
while these were cooking we made lemonade! none of us had ever done this so it was fairly..... interesting ;)

we then made fruit drizzled with CHOCOLATE yum yum and left them to cool in the fridge.
finally we got to the fun part we decorated the cupcakes!! we all wanted pink so that's we did and they all looked so pretty!

we made 6 each and mine are the 6 on the right but aren't they all gorgeous.
They weree all super pretty and i think that everyone loved it and on the plus side they tasted great!

Last of all my family and i went out for dinner and i had a lovely jubbly lasagna - even thought i was stuffed from all the cup cake icing :) hahaa

thank you lots of love
Millie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment