Sunday, May 06, 2012

NOTD!

Hello everyone!
 
Today i am doing a short little post on my NOTD (nails of the day) i will probably be doing these more often because i tend to switch up nail polish a lot as i love the stuff!


My nails are slightly random... i have only one weird colour on the right ring finger hahaa that red is O.P.I's color so hot it berns. this is the perfect red but tbh i think it stains my nails so i only really wanted on one finger. the other beautiful colour is O.P.I's Austin-tatious turquoise.

I'm going to call it Austin for short but Austin.... is the most BEAUTIFUL blue. it is shimmery, however to achieve opacity you need either 3 or 4 coats however the red has only one coat on it! i featured both of these in my O.P.I  nail polish collection and these are probably my favourite colours well nearly there :)

Lots of love,
Millie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment