Monday, April 30, 2012

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation!

Heyaa!


I have just recently found this foundation (around 2 weeks ago) and i am absolutely in love with it! I have honestly been searching for the perfect foundation for SO long, and i think i may have found it!

This foundation claims to have yellow pigments for anti-dark circles, mauve pigments for anti-dull complextion and green pigments for anti-redness and I do believe that this foundation contains all of them! Normally with foundation i have quite high expectations and this has definately lived up to them! When i first heard that this foundation had many different colour pigments in it i was slightly worried that it would leave my face with a slightly coloured tinge like some anti-redness primers do however this did not, and it covered up every single blemish i had :)

This foundation also claims to last up to 16 hours however, i don't think that it does although it still does last around 8-9 hours which is still pretty long wearing without any touch up in the day! Maybe something that could affect the way it stays on my skin could be that i have slightly oily skin, although it still does last an incredibly long time!

I apply this foundation with my MAC 187 Duo Fibre brush and then buff it in with my MAC Kabuki brush, i find this makes your skin look flawless and beautiful :)

I would definately recommend you to try this foundation out although i don't believe that it is available in the USA :( sorry! I purchased this in Superdrug for £10.99 (30ml) and i think that it is worth every single penny i spent! Next stop could be the matching concealer ;) Haha!

Lots of Love,
Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment